This is just a piece of my never ending thoughts.:)
Monday, November 9, 2015
Interpersonal Communication
I did not go to work today because I need to take a rest due to minor illness. Well I really enjoyed this day, waking up late, eating whenever I want, watching tv and browsing internet all day long. As a matter of fact I can do this everyday, just spending my time in the room. Often, I find myself comfortable and at peace whenever I am alone doing what I want like reading books, listen to music and even watching videos about cooking and elements outside earth (yes, I do love facts and stories about universe, even aliens too!). I am a shy type person, I can still remember when I was still in my teenage years, I won't talk to a person unless he or she talks to me, sounds arrogant but that is who I am. Actually I became more friendly when I got into college but until now I am still the shy type little girl full of insecurities with lack of self confidence (where can I buy one seriously?). I always think I don't have skills, talents or some extra-ordinary stuff to be proud of, yes I am good at bashing myself. When can I really have the confidence and trust for myself? I really don't know, but good things come for those who wait. I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy whoever I am today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment