Sunday, October 25, 2015

The one that got away.

Phone's battery is near empty, but I couldn't stop my fingers from typing. I am currently in the middle of the road, experiencing bad traffic and all I can do to entertain myself is to write this blog.

Another morning, another chance to do something good, something that will make me a better person but actually I am not in the mood to go to work, I am on the brink of telling a lie that I don't feel well.

Well maybe this is just a consequence of choosing a normal life. My heart knows what I really want but my body and mind hinder me to take an action.

Since I was in highschool, I know what I want and where I want to go, I imagined the career I want to pursue. When I got in college, I Started to dream big, I started to believe that I can achieve what I want in life. but when my dreams were already in my hands, life gave me a reality check and I chose to let it go.

I realized that even how passionate you are in what you are doing, it doesn't mean it is for you. Everytime I watch television or commercials or even listen to radio, It brings me so much pain because they keep on reminding me that even though I gave my all, it's just that, it is really not meant for me.

But who knows, maybe God has a bigger, better and much glamorous plans ahead for me. He knows what I want, and he knows how much I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment