Thursday, April 21, 2016

No words

I am here again so it means everything inside my heart will burst out any minute. To let out my frustrations and anger i just want to express my thoughts about how disappointing my life right now.

So these past few weeks I made a lot of mistakes at work, I really do not know what is happening to me. Last time I check, I am a person whom my officemates can depend with, someone who is responsible and easy to cope up with work. I am still asking myself what on earth happened to me! As if everyday I am floating and clueless with my surroundings.

Yes, I love my work, I love it because it pays my bills and it provides food in our table but the main concern is, I have to have a drive for me to strive harder. Honestly I am very thankful that I found a company wherein the rules are not so strict and the executives are not snobbish, that is why I am very ashamed to what happened. Feels like I can vanish out of thin air any moment, that is how embarassed I am!

Okay! Time to wake up in this nightmare and get things right, right? I am not a problem employee, I never experienced such huge mistakes, just now. Buuuut! I will cut myself from doing stupid things (hey girl you are out of focus! Can't you see I am using exclamation marks exaggeratedly!!!!!!)

I was supposed to post this last night but well, I fell asleep. Soooo, this would be an early morning something.

No comments:

Post a Comment