I went to school to pass the requirements in one of our subjects, it felt so good and excited because I know I already passed the subject, but there are a lot more things to do, I still have many assignments to work on.
When I think about myself these past few weeks, I am terribly terrified to what will happen to my future if I don't accomplished everything. I was hopeless and thoughts of giving up were starting to get in my head, but in one blink of an eye, God started to take over.
Yes, God gave me the help i badly needed. Maybe he just tested how far can I go, and when he saw how bad my situation is, he use his instruments to send help.
We people (yes including me) tend to forget God in times of happiness or when we are too busy and pre-occupied with our job or other important matters to do but him, he never forgets us. Even if we don't pray at night or thank him before we eat our food, he never fails to bless us.
I am a living witness of God's grace and mercy. I can testify a hundred times how good and loving God is. He answered almost all of our prayers, he is generous, kind and has a never ending support and love for his children.
Let's praise him always for we owe everything to the Lord. God bless everyone!
Let's praise him always for we owe everything to the Lord. God bless everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment