Not for me, as early as 24 I am already full of worries and doubts. I am worried for my family's health because I am not yet ready to lose my parents so I always pray to God to always give us good health and happy life. I am doubting myself if I can get the job I want and I am freaking nervous about it. I want to give my parents their own house and I am frustrated because I can't give it to them with my current situation. Last but not the least, I want to be married!! Yup! I am just 24 but almost ready for a wedding!! I want to have a baby at the age of 25 because I want to give my parents a grand child as soon as possible! But we can't so it will just stay as a "want".😢
Can I call this a blog or a rant? Whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment