Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Possible

I have so many dreams that I want to achieve in just a snap of my fingers. 

To have permanent job in a government institution wherein I will spend the rest of my career.
To own a two story house for my parents so that we won't have any worries during typhoons.
To have my own bedroom and walk in closet.
To buy brand new car for my parents to be comfortable during travels.
To have golden retriever, saint bernard, syberian huskey and of course soft coated terrier for pets.
To enroll in a dance class to be fit and healthy.
To have my own business for extra income.
To have my masters degree in communication and in public administration for career growth.
To travel the Philippines and see the beauty of my beloved country
To go to Singapore, Hongkong, Japan, New York, Italy, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more.
To eat the specialty of each places and countries I will visit.
To give financial support to home for the aged.
To do something that can contribute to the growth and progress of my country.
 
and of course..I want to be a good wife to my future husband and the best mother for my kids.

I don't know where to start or how will I do it, but I know God is always beside me to protect and guide me. Every morning is a sign that there is hope and chance for me to fulfill my dreams not just for me but also for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment