Friday, January 28, 2011

No more Past..he is my Present..and my unexpected Future..

I opened my eyes..

and my tears fell..


I saw my savior's face..

the one I chose..

the one I love the most..


he was holding my hand..

smiled at me and asked..

"are you willing to be with me forever?"..


before I was able to answer his question..

I felt a sudden pain in my chest..


I prayed to God..

please..

if it's impossible for us to have a happy ending..

please let me tell him how much I love him..


I saw his smile..

I saw how much he loves me..




five months before I came back..

I learned that I don't have enough time left in this world..

I have a sickness that is hard to cure..

and only miracle can heal me..


I tried different medication..

I tried everything because I want to see him again..

but I failed..


I can't accept it..

I cried so much..

I didn't eat..

I lose hope..


I even told myself..

"maybe I'm the most evil person in this world..

because if I'm not, this won't happen to me"..


I cried and cried and cried..

until I can cry no more..


one night, I had a dream..

a very beautiful dream..

the dream that made me decide to go back..

and see him for the last time..

to say how much I love him..




I can only see his face that is full of hope..

that we can be together for the rest of our lives..



I smiled and hugged him tight..

so tight while counting every second of it..


I whispered in his ear..



"I love you so much..

so much that I can give my life for you..

but I can't be with you forever in this world..

I'll just wait for you in heaven..

I'll marry you there..

and be with you forever"..


I know he will cry..

but this is God's will..


I closed my eyes..


I can wait..





until the time I see him in heaven's gate..



1 comment: