Saturday, February 19, 2011

my Past, my Present and my forever Future..

Am I dreaming?..

I think I'm not..

But my story surely began with a dream..


4 years ago..

I let go of my Past..

I let go all the memories we had..

He's now with someone else and I'm very happy for him..


4 years ago..

I found out that my best friend has feelings for me..

I found out that friendship is all I can give..

He's now with someone who gave the love I wasn't able to give..

and I'm very happy for him..


4 years ago..

I chose him..

I chose him because my mind and my heart said so..

My savior is with me..

and I'm very happy with him..


4 years ago..

I thought I'll die..

because of disease that was very hard to cure..

I lose my hope..

and started to accept that I won't have a happy ending with him..


I decided to to tell him the truth..

The truth that I missed him..

The truth that I like him..

The truth that I want him..

The truth that I love him..


I've accepted my faith..

I've accepted death with open arms..

but thanks to him..



He never lose hope that I can be cured..

He stand as my motivation..

He stand as my inspiration..

He stand as my reason..


I know my savior..

Saved me..

Is saving me..

and will save me..

from all the things that hurt and will hurt me..



I hear the birds singing..

I feel the warmth of the sun..

I smell the fragrance of flowers..


I opened my eyes..

I see him beside me..

sleeping soundly..

it made me smile..


no more tears for me..

just happiness..


I whispered in his ears..

"you are my savior..my new Past..my only Present and my forever Future"



now..It's all real..

No comments:

Post a Comment