Monday, January 10, 2011

No more Past..leaving behind the Present..and God deciding the Future..

I looked in front of the altar and asked God for a sign..



I never thought that these things can happen in real life..

choosing between two persons you like..

pretending you're fine even if you're hurting inside..


I love them both but can't decide..

knowing that it'll break their heart as well as mine..

that's why I ran and left them behind.. 


I got to a place where no one knows me..

a place where i can roam freely..


I spent my time walking alone in the streets..

and it felt so relaxing watching the trees..

which reminded me of how great life is..


As the time went by..

I've decided with a sigh..

It's time for me to go back and say goodbye..


I realized that there are many things to resolve..

where I am involve..

and straight, I went to the church that started it all..


exactly sixty months after I left..

I saw my Past holding another's hand..

I assessed myself if there is still pain..

but my heartbeat told me It's okay..




I walked in the aisle and saw the two guys..

they're facing in front of the altar..

one has a ring on his finger..

and the other guy has a box in his hands..


I don't know who is who..

but this time I know for sure..


I kept on walking until I'm an inch away..


prayed so hard..

that now that I have finally decided..

please give us a happy ending..



I closed my eyes..



A hand brushed my hair..

kissed my forehead..

then started to walk away..


I felt so cold thinking the possibility that it might be him..

gave up on me a long time ago and bid his final goodbye..


my eyes were still closed..

waiting for the person in front of me to do something..



He held my hand..

stroked my cheeks..

brushed my hair..

and finally..

he hugged me tight..


He spoke and asked me to open my eyes..


that familiar voice made my heart beat so fast..

I couldn't control it..


I know it's him..

it's really him..

God granted my wish..




I opened my eyes..




and my tears fell..

1 comment: