Tuesday, January 9, 2018

This time I have to be strong.

I am torn between being happy and sad. I want to be happy because I want to be optimistic this year. I want to think positive things and not let bad thoughts ruin my happiness. I am sad because of my health again and again and again. I have cough and colds for almost a month now, I had my first check up last December and The doctor gave me sets of medicines but my cough persisted. I was able to have my second check up last saturday and I had chest x-ray and they found out that I have densities in my lungs, just minimal but I was alarmed because this might ruin my future. The result recommended that it’s better if I will undergo with another x-ray or CT scan to determine further the thing in my lungs. My friend who is working in RITM, suggested that I should go to their hospital to have tests. I am super nervous but at the same time relieved because I know there is something positive in this situation. RITM is known for treating animal bites and infectious diseases thus I trust them more than any hospital. I just hope and pray that I will be healed before the weekend. I am just anxious because I know the doctor will think of the worse things if I come back with cough. I pray everyday whenever I have the chance, while travelling to work, travelling going home, during my break time in the office or even just having my me time in the comfort room. Healthy body is what I want for this year. I want me and my family to be healthy and safe from all harm and sickness. I have a positive outlook for 2018. I just have to keep on praying and praying so that God will give the grace and prayers I am asking. This is just a challenge in my life, I will get through this because I will still finish my MBA on October 2018 and I will get my regularization before the year ends. I know a lot of people will help me pray for our health, all I have to do is to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment