In twenty years of living, I learned that Love is..
A four letter word that has different kinds..
I want to thank my family who introduced me what unconditional love is..
no matter how many times I failed, they are still there to help me stand up again..
I want to thank the people who introduced me what friendship love is..
through them I realized that I can care for others..
I want to thank the person who introduced me what puppy love is..
from him, I learned that I am capable of seeing the beauty of other people..
I want to thank the person who introduced me what shallow love is..
from him, I learned that love cannot be seen through the physical attributes and capabilities of a person..
I want to thank the person who introduced me what fake love is..
from him, I learned that sometimes you thought you love that person but the truth is, you didn't love him even a bit..
I want to thank the person who introduced me what first love is..
from him, I learned that your first love will always be your first love just because he was the first person you love and nothing more..
Lastly, I want to thank the person who showed me what true love means..
from him, I learned that love is an unexplainable emotion that only our heart knows how to define it..
Different kinds of love..
Different meanings of love..
What is important in this four letter word is that..
It can't be seen, it can't be tasted, it can't be smelled, it can't be heard but...
it can be felt..
and that is enough to make us happy..
"I want to thank the person who showed me what true love means..
ReplyDeletefrom him, I learned that love is an unexplainable emotion that only our heart knows how to define it.."
I love this part! Sana may "HIM" na din ako hahaha! :))