Friday, June 3, 2011

empty room

I wonder why I am in this empty room..
Feeling I am doomed..


I see nothing, I can't see anything..
It's like black ate everything..


I am afraid I'll be locked in here forever..
Am I going to allow it? never!


Darkness embraced me..
Oh I have to find the key..


Right now I have to stop talking..
Instead, I have to start walking..


I need to find a way out..
Suddenly I want to shout..


I have to stay calm..
So I put together my Palms..


I closed my eyes..
and it felt so nice..


Abruptly, I hear someone calling my name..
Looks like a girl wants to play a game..


In the darkness, she wants me to find her..
This challenge, I have to bear..


I follow the sound of her voice..
Thank God there's no other noise..


I can hear her voice louder and louder..
I totally became a hunter..


I stopped, I know she's already behind me..
and it's scaring the hell out of me..


I can't hear a sound..
So I turned around..


I am shocked..
Am I being mocked?..


I see my own reflection..
I'm not ready for this revelation..


She's smiling and holding the key..
and she said something to me..


"The key is within you..
To get yourself out of this doom"


In a blink of an eye..
She vanished, I wondered why..


and it hit me!
I know now what can set me free..


Now I know why I am here in this empty room..
A room full of doom..


I held my chest..
and it's in mess..


My heart stopped beating..
So I have to start healing..


I saw that someone I left behind, waiting for me..
and I want that person to see..


I remember now our beautiful story..
So that person need not to worry..


Now I am going back..
Where I left that person crying and sad..


Once I get home..
I will never ever again leave you alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment