Friday, December 3, 2010

No more Past..just the Present and the possible Future..

I lift my own hand..

and I've decided..



I made my decision..a chance..

A chance for my savior..

I'm on my way in reaching his hands..but suddenly someone called my name..


I looked for that person and I saw a very familiar face..

He is not a stranger because he is my best friend..

I asked him what does he want..

He asked me back.."will you get angry if I'll say, I'm falling in love with you?"

I was shocked and speechless..

It is a big revelation..

He got my full attention and totally forgot about my savior..


I looked at my best friend’s eyes and I’m not sure if he is serious or not..

I don't know if I should believe him..

Don't know whether it is a joke or not..

He is my friend..
I don’t know what to do..
I'm very much confused..

I’m torn between two guys..

One is my friend who is with me all the time..
and the other is the one who gave me hope after my failure..


Maybe God is testing my heart..
A test if I will be able to know who is my destiny..

I must choose..
but it's impossible not to hurt anyone..
and I'm sure that whatever decision I'll make..
It will hurt me so badly..


I looked at my savior and he still waiting for me to accept his forever..
I looked at my friend and he still waiting for me to acknowledge his feelings..

I looked in front of the altar..


God please...


Give me a sign..

No comments:

Post a Comment