Friday, November 26, 2010

Past..Present and the Possible Future..

I wiped my tears away...don't know whether to accept his hand or not..

but with him I feel contented..



As the time goes by..
I stopped crying..
Everyone helped me out to bring back my old self..

Remembering those times still hurts but I accepted everything..
Regrets slowly die away because I could see the light again..



The man who offered his hand is still waiting for me..

I can't decide because I'm still confuse..


I tried to assess my feelings for my past..
and all I can feel is happiness that once in my life..I loved him..

loved.......doesn't mean I love him no more..
I will always love him and he will always be in my heart..
because he is my proof that I'm human capable of loving..



The man..his hand..I don't know what to do..

but with him..
I can express myself freely..
I can do whatever I want..
I can share even the most embarrassing moment of my life..

There are reasons I must consider..
There are things I must discuss with myself..

I don't want to repeat the same mistake again..

but if God give me a sign that he's the one......



I can still see in his eyes the promise of security and love..I looked at his hand..

having second thoughts on what I should do..


I lift my own hand..



and I've decided....

No comments:

Post a Comment